Ever since I left my work place, many things happened. When my colleagues called me and told me what happened, I felt so down and worried for them.
What's with the world today? Seriously speaking I am totally at loss, GOSSIPS AND RUMORS are everywhere and when will this end?! I can't understand what's on these peoples mind, do they having nothing to do then kept interfering others business. Not down to bitchy business but most of the human being like to put up a false front and back stab each other behind their back.
I am so clueless about all these things and when would all these childish act come to an end? It doesn't pay to be good for being frank and straight forward at all. Others did came up to me by telling me it my strength but at the same time is my weakness and I can't figure what they are trying to imply. Kind of contradicting..............................
At the end of the day what do they get back? I guess is NOTHING!
Who CARES!
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Posted by
xiaogary88
at
11:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment