Monday, April 09, 2007






It was a fun night, Cindy and I had 3 Jugs of vodka cranberry, 2 Shots each of tequila and a glass of white wine. It been ages ever since we last had REAL fun at Saint James.

Nevertheless, this topless dude is one of the cutest dancers among 4, his body roll is beyond your imagination. (Seductive) OopS!

Nevertheless, WE REALLY HAD A GOOD TIME!!!!


Was sick for 2 consecutive days, had fever, flu and sore throat and that goes my 2 days of long weekend, nevertheless Saturday and Sunday compensated my loss of joy for thursday and friday. Anyway this morning while I was in the bus on my way to office, my nose bleeded and I got a shock out of my live and the worse thing is I don't even have a single piece of tissue. Poor me, got to use my hands to cover it. :{

A friend in need is a friend indeed, this is specially dedicated to CINDY POON

yawn..............

No comments: