I am back! For the past one week, it been a hectic week for me. Done with my Bmt in Tekong and guess what, I saw lots of familiar faces from other companies. Oops! Anyway it was a enjoyable 5 days during Bmt, lots of things happened and of course my Platoon Sergeants/Sirs was the best of all.
Yesterday was my day 1 in my new camp, I got posted to the HQ doing logistic clerical job. In fact for my job scope required a A level student with 4 credits and thank god, I did impressed my direct superior during the interview and mainly is due to my past working experiences.
Counting down to the number of days to ORD....
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Embarking my 2 years of NSF life.
Posted by
xiaogary88
at
9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wah... just pass out only start counting down to ORD le... lolx :P
anyway all the best in your nice 8-5 appointment hehe
Hope you have fun in there!!
Cherish the time in there. As life outside is tough. Lastly, endurance is the key to success.
Cheers
Benny Gan
Post a Comment