It been ages ever since I last updated my blog, well let's continue now...........
Finally managed to adapt my new working enviroment, the welfare over there is really good compared to my previous job though the pay is low but I guess what matters is the people of there that make me want to strive hard.
Anyway I really enjoyed hanging out with my new clique, they are the simplest of all.
Compared to those plastic ones, OMG! mUAHAHAH!
I feel like a ball being kicked here and there between SGH and CMPB, I should have been enlisted, yet I am still not. PISSING ME OFF!!!!!!
Whatever is it, the ones whom always stays in my heart are DANNY, FRANKIE, JIMMY, JOHN, CINDY, CARROT and of course last but not least BINGJIA!
As you guy's play a vital role in WEI LING life.
I reallly misses you guy's and hope that before I enlist, we can meet up for dinner!!!!!
The last one would be my LIANG HUI! Missing you now
Thursday, January 18, 2007
HI everyone!!!!!
Posted by
xiaogary88
at
11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment