Sunday, November 25, 2007

For the past 3 days I felt like a mute, had to use my phone "Write message" to convey messages to my fellow friends. It just so pathetic, whenever I tried to speak to my friends, their usual replies would be "What? I can't hear you". I can't even utter a word properly, even if I did there was always pronunciations problems.

Yesterday When I was alone at Wisma Food republic, it was super packed and all seats was taken. What came into my mind was to ask around and see if any nice soul were to be kind enough to share table with us but apparently I couldn't speak due to my sore throat. Therefore, I had to wait for Cindy to be there as she is my source of voice. (Oops!)


I can finally empathies those with hearing impaired, they can only communicate through sign languages and unlike fortunate people like us, we communicate through our voices.

No comments: