I just hate it! Life isn't fair for young lads like them to moved on that fast, I may not know them. But when I first came across the article of 5 missing dragon boaters in Cambodia, I prayed really hard and desperately hope that they would be found alive.
Who knows on Sunday when I switched on my TV, it was reported that the 5 missing bodies was found. And I just burst into tears, just couldn't help it, I ponder and asked myself "whats with all these tears?, I don't even know them".
Then I realize it the human bond that intersect between each other emotionally, after reading all the tributes to these 5 young lads. It really heart ached a lot. I am sure their Friends/Relatives/Family members is devastated now, the loss of your loved one, the pain is beyond our imagination.
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Just row away in peace, you will be missed by everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment